BEADBUG ™ 3 MICROTUBE HOMOGENEIZER
- Extremely powerful mixture for lysis, grinding or homogenization
- Faster and more efficient than tissue shredders
- Homogenize 1, 2 or 3 tubes simultaneously
- Extremely compact, less than 7 "wide
- Eliminates cross-contamination associated with portable homogenizers
- Complete line of beads in pre-filled and bulk tubes available
The BeadBug ™ 3 is a high energy benchtop homogenizer that sets the performance standard for personal size cell disruption and lysis instruments.
Simultaneous homogenization of up to 3 samples takes place (often within 45 seconds) inside the disposable 2 ml screw-cap microtubes. The optimized mixing motion causes rapid cell disruption through the constant high speed impact of hardened microbeads chosen specifically for your sample type.
Developed for samples too hard to homogenize in a common laboratory vortex, the BeadBug 3 offers a practical and economical alternative to traditional high capacity homogenizers on the market today. With up to three tubes capacity and a footprint of just 7 x 8 ″, the BeadBug 3 is the ideal homogenization instrument for low and medium throughput laboratories